• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve614

Steve614
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have an xbox 360 HD DVD player my wife bought on ebay thinking it was an actual xbox.LOL.i have no use for it being i dont have an Xbox!!!!!!!!!!its brand new and comes with the King Kong DVD.if you want it PM me.i dont want to give it to someone to sell it, id like to give it to someone who will USE IT.

steve614

Steve614
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a green spotted puffer that was in a 75 gallon tank i sold.i bought a cube tank to keep him in(30 gal) because my kids begged me.he doesnt seem to like the smaller tank so anyone with a 75 gallon or larger tank to put him in can have him. as long as i know hes going to a good home im happy.

R

rialto

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
65 Gallon Salt Water Aquarium
We're moving and need to sell fully functioning 65 gallon salt water aquarium, inclusive of pine wood stand, skimmer, filters, pumps, hoses, etc. I'll even help you move it to a car downstairs (in Chelsea). Email me if you are interested or want to see pictures [email protected]

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Wrong forum,
This is a free thread. you need to post this in for sale/trade, and post a price. FYI
65 Gallon Salt Water Aquarium
We're moving and need to sell fully functioning 65 gallon salt water aquarium, inclusive of pine wood stand, skimmer, filters, pumps, hoses, etc. I'll even help you move it to a car downstairs (in Chelsea). Email me if you are interested or want to see pictures [email protected]

Dr.Tran

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an xbox 360 HD DVD player my wife bought on ebay thinking it was an actual xbox.LOL.i have no use for it being i dont have an Xbox!!!!!!!!!!its brand new and comes with the King Kong DVD.if you want it PM me.i dont want to give it to someone to sell it, id like to give it to someone who will USE IT.

Hey I sent u a pm I'll take it. Please let me know so I can stop being so nervous about if i got it or not. :splitspin

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Please give feedback in the feedback iTrader section not publicly in the threads which is a violation of the MR Site rules.

Keith P

Mr. No-Show
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Free Shroom frag w/ HA

I have a frag with 2 green striped mushrooms. It's growing hair algae. I have no HA any where else in my tank. Any one want it? :tongue1:

Pick up in Happuage during the day or Port Washington in the eve.

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

GONE: TO CHEMCHEF
THANKS!

Last edited:

Pootie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
LiveSand!!

well guys, i have about 50 pounds of live sand , was in my tank at one point ( but i took about 2-3 inches out to make a lil room).. and it's been sitting in a bucket under my tank for the past few months ..

It's all dry ( so u assume u'd have to wash it out to re-use)..

i'm in Midtown Manhattan. come take it away!! ( Avaliable b4 2pm and after 11pm).. Or maybe on my lunch brake (4pm-5pm).. Weekends all day!!

I am however ,looking for a transport container , maybe like a 5 gallon rubber bin or something of the sort to go pick up some liverock from another member . If someone near me can loan me one ( i don't have room to buy and keep one).. But if i do buy one i'm sure it will end up in this thread also!!

The sand is free, but i could use cured LiveRock (even a pound or less) lol
Thanks,, i'll have pix later..

GONE!! TO mrRumm

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
All of the sand has been picked up

I have more than 90lbs of live sand from a FOWLR tank I just took down. The sand is free (take it away, please)
The sand is a mix from live sand and Tahiti black moon sand.

Pickup is in Brooklyn. First come first served, I need it out ASAP.
PM me if you want it.
Thanks

img_1299.jpg

Last edited:

Freespool

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
yellow tail damsels

i Have 2 yellow tail damels for free they get along well and have been in my tank for about 6 months. pick up in Bayside. also have kenya trees if you want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: