• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
WOW this thread is crazy well after reading all the post I found something very interesting here's the link and read for yourself
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/sale-trade/31138-lps-sale.html
This is nothing to do with "red hornets" but a credibility of a member!
This site is about helping each other out not scamming other reefers so that he/she can make $. I've been a member of MR for awhile now and everything about this site has changed I hope that it gets better as we all know that this site was made to HELP a fellow reefer out!

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So its wrong to sell a polyp for $150 but 5 polyps for 750 is ok? So everyone jumping to hook up Wolverine just remember hes in the hobby to grow out exotic corals and sell them at a premium price. The guy that sold him a coral has already admitted he made a mistake it happens, he said he will refund the money for the coral back so whats the problem?

Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
:confused:
So its wrong to sell a polyp for $150 but 5 polyps for 750 is ok? So everyone jumping to hook up Wolverine just remember hes in the hobby to grow out exotic corals and sell them at a premium price. The guy that sold him a coral has already admitted he made a mistake it happens, he said he will refund the money for the coral back so whats the problem?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
What I think of this thread.....
dog_shit3.jpg

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
by the way for the co-reefer that helped me out with this link...thank you very much. and for the skeptics need to see this too maybe you can tell me it's not RH classified by zoaid.com. open up the link and look up red hornet and show all 10 of them.

http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gallery2

Bogliman - What you have is not.. Unless you prove your lineage or be honest where you got it.. Sorry JMHO

mk4fan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Are we crowning these things King of England?

Are they mere peasant zoas?

This is really pretty insane when you think about it. :Yikes:

LOL, how does one prove this? Are we all going to start issuing receipts now....... I have proof, i gotta receipt for my one polyp of "whatchamacallit Reds".............

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
LOL, how does one prove this? Are we all going to start issuing receipts now....... I have proof, i gotta receipt for my one polyp of "whatchamacallit Reds".............

well he provided a lineage that tracks to Mckoy but can't remember of the name who he got it from .. then admits its not RH then recently posted a pic that looks like it so are going in circles here?.. :)

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
If you ask me how to solve the problem.. both of these clowns should be banned and the thread closed.

1. for one greedy clown trying to scam another greedy clown by naming something and trying to get over and got caught.

2. for the other greedy clown trying to scam a bunch of other people on a different site and trying to get over AND getting caught AND getting banned. (for the second time) .. and then trying to play it off on here like he is innocent? R U SERIOUS? is everyone on this thread BLIND?

3. Because someone around here needs to STEP UP and start making an example of people who like to take advantage because they know they can.. because.. this great reef site we all belong too is now being referred too as a "flea market" to the rest of the reef world.. and is just turning into a stomping ground for people to take advantage of other people.

maybe it's time someone steps up around here.. otherwise.. make me a mod and i'll do it. (Just for the record.. i'm not calling out the mods.. i love all you guys.. but i mean.. come on now.. where is the line?.. is there even one?)

Bueller.. Bueller.. Bueller?

Last edited:

saltygeek75

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
if you ask me how to solve the problem.. Both of these clowns should be banned and the thread closed.

1. For one greedy clown trying to scam another greedy clown by naming something and trying to get over and got caught.

2. For the other greedy clown trying to scam a bunch of other people on a different site and trying to get over and getting caught and getting banned. (for the second time) .. And then trying to play it off on here like he is innocent? R u serious? Is everyone on this thread blind?

3. Because someone around here needs to step up and start making an example of people who like to take advantage because they know they can.. Because.. This great reef site we all belong too is now being referred too as a "flea market" to the rest of the reef world.. And is just turning into a stomping ground for people to take advantage of other people.

Maybe it's time someone steps up around here.. Otherwise.. Make me a mod and i'll do it.

Bueller.. Bueller.. Bueller?

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: