• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogliman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.9%
188   4   0
Thanks for clearing up about the money that was not refunded. I had emailed you a couple of times asking you when you're picking up the money for the refund and just return the FAKE hornets to me so i can keep what's left of it but it seems like wolverine... you forgot to metion that you never attempted to replied back. Your response back was that you don't want a refund back and you just don't want any of my business.
I've been in the hobby for 5 years and have not gotten into issues like this one. I had explained myself once before earlier in this thread and let people say what they would like to say.

Wolverine aka Corals Mania came to my house and picked up the polyp that day. He saw the coral before i bagged it. It was the same size when i picked the original polyp. I don't see too many RH being sold here and all i know is that the RH had a red ring and possibly the red lash would come out later on just like my original frag of Emeralds on fire. ok i didn't research enough.

Not because you saw a red hornet you liked means that was the original RH. Can you say that the RH i got and sold to wolverine was not the original only because it was not nicer than the known RH? Who even named the first RH and did it really look like the Hornet that you know of?

Wolverine unlike me was able to get my RH aka fake RH to grow and multiply and given that, and after fragging his hornets mine died. i have nothing to base now that it was fake or not. I've bought a single frag like Rasta that died in my tank after a few days and i don't bother getting refunds for it simply because i got it open and healthy.
If i put it in my tank and it dies i'm sure it's because of my water parameters or something else that bothered it.

I was honest enough to say it was my fault and personally emailed Wolverine about returning his money. Yet he ended the email replies and there's nothing else i can do.
So incase some of the Moro*s here think they should be taking baseball bats here and want come to my house please do so and i'll even welcome you MF's at my door.

Last edited:

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
now you see... if you weren't greedy.. and didn't name it.. and sell it for an extraordinary price.. none of this would have happened... and look what happened now to poor innocent johnny and his wife.. they are now caught up in the "THE RH MR/R2R SCANDAL".. like the way poor nixon got caught up in watergate.

I think the real question is.. did you get them from mcanoyspinoys or whatever panoy johnny said you got them from? because if you didn't.. then someone is ultimately lying.

this was great entertainment though.. it almost feels like that time i got busted lighting off smoke bombs in freshman year of highschool and we kept blaming it on the mysterious "upperclassmen"..

and now look what happened.. poor johnny is going to have to open up all NEW accounts and screen names for his wife and himself and work on his feedback all over again.. the guy is probably going to have to move to another town, buy a new house, possibly another country, and start fresh.. and to top it off you got jeremy wanting to beat down people's houses with baseball bats and rounding up the coral lynch mob... and my good friend mario.. poor mario is sooo upset that i'm going to have to give him a really nice frag of something to cheer him up before he decides to breakdown his tank.. again.. my goodness.. lives have been ruined here people!!

i think there is a lesson to be learned here... lets look at the negative effects that happens when you name coral or support buying from anyone who sells "named" "lineage" coral..

Last edited:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
lmao marc
bogliman just pissed he sold fake ones to johnny and now we alll know he rob him
ps what your address i would love to stop by for some tea:scratchch

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Firstly, you posted a thread that you was selling a polyp of Red Hornet! I immediately contacted you. You mention if I only wanted 1 polyp, then you offer 2 polyps at $250 no trades you wanted cash. Son, I droved 2.5 hours to your house from the Poconos. I ask you where did you get your Red Hornets, you never mention you got it from someone that got it from "M". You said those were the hornets, there were small, and you mention what kind of lighting I have, and they will open up find, the second polyps you had just glued it on and that you had mention also.

I came to you in good faith, and your the seller period! Regardless of what went down on either forum, the bottom-line you sold me fake RH. Now you ask me to drive 2.5 hours to bring you the RH colony, and you will refund me. NO you drive 2.5 hours and pick them up and refund me in cash.

fab1971

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
If that's the case I apologize for my earlier posts. Terrible luck Wolverine and I hope you get your refund. And if you ever want the true red hornets with proper lineage in the future, you can swing by my way after they growout and I'll hook you up.

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
If that's the case I apologize for my earlier posts. Terrible luck Wolverine and I hope you get your refund. And if you ever want the true red hornets with proper lineage in the future, you can swing by my way after they growout and I'll hook you up.
No problem dude! Appreciate..and LMK got your cheddar on the side. Can let my other half know! She probably have a blow out me spending that kind of cash again, even it was a give for her. Thanks again!

bogliman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.9%
188   4   0
You need to stop lying here. i posted one polyps and you were the one who asked how much if you get 2 polyps. Why would i sell you 2 heads if i only posted 1 head for sale? 2ndly you drove 2.5 hours and setup the meeting because you said you were going to the city to pickup stuff and drop off your inlaws. Dont' start the lying here just to make yourself look good here. You were not the only victim here and when you picked up the coral you saw it open before i put it in the bag.

before this long thread started you sent me this link so i could read it but also said you were picking up the meteor shower you bought from me and after i read the thread and told you what i think all of a sudden you had a change of mind and acted like i released some words with you that would make you upset.
Give me your address and i'll drive down there and give you your money back.

by the way it seems like there are some members here that have been a long time MR members that felt bad about what's happening here who spoke to me about this and told me some stuff you've done yourself here at MR. i won't bother disclosing it since this is your thread and again i'm at fault here for selling you the non approved RH. Send me your address and i'll drive there just to make up for what has happened.

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bogli,
Where that palys came from? ( if it is random LFS zoa you thought could pass for RH you are right charging what ever you want for em if ppl pay though not cool at all...Johnny it was "special" buying em in this case)

jerl
stop bulling ppl ( it didnt sounded very reefer friendly few posts up )

MR
how about we lock this thread by early morning?

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
ok people i know the zoas r nice but the is just crazy a 12 page post on a couple of polys of zoas u guys out there need to stop with the crazy names and the rip off i think there should be a 25 dollar max per polys limit that just my op ...and questionmarc i like u post u always told me that zoas are just zoas its nice to see u back on mr

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
and wolverine57 i think ur crazy for driving that far for a few zoas from someone that not ur buddy to be honest i would not drive more than ten minutes for ne zoas i dont care what they are rh/ph/rastas whateva some of u guys take the name thing too far

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
MR
how about we lock this thread by early morning?

Grisha, all your posts are respectable and I hope to meet you someday but the above post is the worst idea ever... if they lock this thread what the he!! will I read for entertainment? This is the gift that keeps on giving; each day there is a new inflammatory post added on. :biggrin:

Seriously, the naming and pricing of coral has gotten of control but it cannot be stopped by caps on prices... the only way to stop it is for people to stop paying those prices, then the free market will do its job. As for suggesting otherwise, I have been flamed before for even suggesting prices are out of control, apparently people will pay 125$ a polyp because they see $$ once that polyp grows to 8 they will be RICH!!! CORAL HUNDREDAIRES I TELL YOU!@!@!! It is depressing that people have the mentality that allows coral to go in the same vain and selfish direction as designer handbags and shoes but such is life. The responsibility is on us as the end consumer to not tolerate this but as long as we have greedy sobs, this bs will not stop.

/end rant. :kiss:

have a great day, (mods please leave this thread open because come on, this has something for everybody)

-james

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
FYI those zoas dont even look like a hornet.....

This is the real blue hornet
mainhdr1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: