• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I really enjoy flowers...

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 2,486
A

Anonymous

I am just about in hysterics about this one. The original really truly is nice and sharp. I'm embarrassed to post this F@#$%@#%@#% piece of MS Photo Crapitor garbage. Darn, this makes me mad.

Attachments

• lighthouse.jpg
    lighthouse.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,484
A

Anonymous

A shot through a window opening at Fort Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas. I used a flash so that the brick on the inside would show up in the picture.

Nice thread Len. Lotsa eye candy.

Louey

Attachments

• fort-jefferson.gif
    fort-jefferson.gif
    233.1 KB · Views: 2,464
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, for the past 5 years. She's a wingful...along with her playmate Buzzard

Buzzard22.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are awesome. Some of these pics are fantastic while the others are f'n fantastic.

HD, is that lighthouse in Aruba? It reminds of a place in Aruba that I did a video shoot.

Len, are you sure your name isn't Ansel Adams? Man you do some awesome work. That's twice I used the word awesome in a post.

Ace

MattM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O.K., everyone has flower pics, so here's 2 of mine... First -

Attachments

• flower.jpg
    flower.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 2,437
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SpaceAce":1tlcu474 said:
You guys are awesome. Some of these pics are fantastic while the others are f'n fantastic.

HD, is that lighthouse in Aruba? It reminds of a place in Aruba that I did a video shoot.

Len, are you sure your name isn't Ansel Adams? Man you do some awesome work. That's twice I used the word awesome in a post.

Ace

you should see some of his website's photos-killer stuff :D -'specially the shot of the rocket vapor trails :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SpaceAce":1hggmvrp said:

Ace

It's in Barbados.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that half my problem is that where I live SUCKS.

You guys have all these cool things around and you go to all these cool places. I live in crapland and I go nowhere.

Who wants pictures of street trash? We've got tons of that around here...

Peace,

Chip

Merkur

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i totally suck at taking photos, at least compaired to some of the others around here; but this thread got me thinking. i need to shoot more! i take my sony DSC-S75 with me EVERYWHERE, as a facade consultant i use it to take pictures of building conditions and such on a constant bases. but what i don't do nearly enough of, is just take pictures for fun.

so, as i was walking up michigan avenue from one jobsite (a crappy condo new construction) to another (the harbor point condominiums) i noticed that they had the house rig scaffold out at the prudential tower 2. you see, pru2's rig holds a bit of special sentiment to me, it was my first time on a suspended scaffold. this was a turning point for me in a couple major ways, I realized i wasn't scared of heights after i got on it. this spawned into a love of rock climbing and proceded to greatly advance me in my career.

well anyways, after seeing the rig i thought i better take a picture of it. after clicking a crappy poorly composed shot i remebered this thread, and decieded to try a little harder. so, while walking the rest of the way to harbor point i just kept shooting.

soooo here, for your viewing enjoyment (and critique!), are my shots.

Attachments

• dsc05019edit.jpg
    dsc05019edit.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2,386
  • dsc05021edit.jpg
    dsc05021edit.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 2,389
  • dsc05022edit.jpg
    dsc05022edit.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,388

Merkur

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more!

Attachments

• dsc05023edit.jpg
    dsc05023edit.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,384
  • dsc05025edit.jpg
    dsc05025edit.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2,383
  • dsc05045edit.jpg
    dsc05045edit.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2,384

Merkur

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and some more!

Attachments

• dsc05047edit.jpg
    dsc05047edit.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2,383
  • dsc05052edit.jpg
    dsc05052edit.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,383
  • dsc05057edit.jpg
    dsc05057edit.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2,383

jinjit

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HD - I really love your photographs!! :P

And here are a few of my own...

Attachments

• 3005030001.jpg
    3005030001.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 2,377

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: