• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Reef_Monkey

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the same moon :?
Yeah it was beautiful...I took a couple pics of it too with my sister super duper camera...Wasn't to sure what it all does, but it weighs a ton :lol:

pishposh

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you guys have definately brought back the urge for me to go out and start taking pictures again

i would post up some pictures, but unfortunately something happened to my computer a while back, had to format the hard drive, and i ended up losing everything =[

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, you guys are waaaayy beyond me, but I will post one anyway.

Canon G3
Unknown weed behind my boatyard

Bryan

Attachments

• flower.jpg
    flower.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 3,652

John_Brandt

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bank robberies are common in Metro Manila, Philippines and it's fashionable districts like here in Makati City. Bank Guards are part concierge, part greeter and part soldier. Close comraderie and proud display of their firepower is a trademark of the security forces that risk their lives every single day.

Attachments

• bankguards1.jpg
    bankguards1.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 3,628

CeeJay

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pics everyone!!!! My dog kept bringing me this ball to play fetch while I was trying to look at all the pics on this thread so here is a pic of the dog. Russell is a 18 month old beagle and full of energy :P

Attachments

• russellsoccerball081503.jpg
    russellsoccerball081503.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 3,621
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me guess- you were juggling under a blacklight and fell down? :lol:

R33f_$hark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a picture of a storm rolling in while I was out on the lake in Minoqua, WI. Now, I know that this pic isn't as great as everyone else's, but I still thought it looked cool. :wink:

Attachments

• storm.jpg
    storm.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3,564
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, Shark! I have a place in Minocqua- I was just there this past weekend. Not a cloud in the sky, though. 8)

Might toss a picture up here of the HUGE northern pike (maybe 2 lbs :lol:)I caught when I get my camera back.

R33f_$hark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you go HD, it's a pic of the muskie that my room mate's Dad caught while we were up there for the weekend. It was probably his 5th cast out there and he got it. :D We put it back of course. :wink:

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 3,560

Reef_Monkey

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my best friends snake, R33f_$hark!!
Thought it was a cool shot.
:twisted:

Attachments

• 5224blackkingface.jpg
    5224blackkingface.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 3,547
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help me out with this. I cannot seem to get the foreground lightened up and still get the sky to look right. Any suggestions? Im using photoshop 7

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 3,510

azcaddman

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) select - color range - (pick dark area) fuzzyness 100

2) select - modify - contract - 3pixels (varies, this is the size for this small image)

3) New layer - levels - adjust as wanted to change forground info (input 0,1.22,90 ... utput 11,255)

4) (with adjustment layer selected) filter, blur, gausian blur 3 pixels (varies, but usualy the same number as in step 2) - this smooths the adjustment

using this same technique, and playing with color balance, I also 'tweaked' the sky.

changed picture below

Attachments

• sunset-art.jpg
    sunset-art.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3,505

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: