• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Tropical Island Aquarium

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
We are happy to be a part of the MR family and would like to share these savings with you. We also have a huge shipment of Aussie sps colonies, ORA frags and much more.
Please call or Pm us if you have any questions.
SALE IS ON FROM 3/26 - 3/30
Helfrichi Firefish - $44.99

LG Fire Shrimp - $19.99

LG Cleaner Shrimp - $14.99

-Tank Raised-
Davinci Ocellaris Extreme - $99.99
Forstbite Clown - $59.99
Wyoming White clown - $39.99
Naked Clown - $24.99

Limit 2 of each item per customer / 10% off does not apply to items on sale

Last edited:
I need to make a point of going more often. Everything looked great and I wish I could have grabbed more. Got 2 peppermint shrimp, an emerald crab, and two acan frags. Almost got a fire shrimp but decided not to. They looked great though.

Question, do Manhattan Reefs members get a discount? I hate asking when I'm in the middle of purchasing things.

hey rob i was there yesterday the rock anemones were 89. I saw the same ones yesterday for 140 in pets warehouse. I always go here for the 10 and 20$ frag racks yesterday i bought a 4 inch purple digi for 20 multi branched and a bonsai about 4 branches over a inch for 20 also two weeks ago i got me a purple monti super purple about 2 inches wide for 20. Prices are good even medium clams for 45 and clowns looked very active and healthy i almost bought a pair lol

Just was in there again today. With the prices for coral and selection, its hard not to spend my money. I know if I don't get that coral while I'm there, the next guy will. Prices are ridiculous right now. Thanks Mike for the beautiful trachy!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: