• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

EvMiz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
went in the water tuesday

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 236

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thats a lot of dough. Basically, you need a second job just to pay for all things related to keeping a boat.

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I heard Woodcleft has it for $3.99.

BTW, I use Direct Marine Fuel. It's the best. Last year I spent $.40 less per gallon than my brethren using fuel docks and I didn't have to deal with the hassle.

Jeff

Last edited:

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well, I hope not because I believe the pin is on the wrong side of the fencing over there. :)

If we are not at Kismet or Watchhill then we are usually right in front of that first small beach just east and south of the pin.

Jeff

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
:lol2: no, we in that area of the whoLe pic... the pin is just for googLe earth.

we cruiSe out of Jones inLet for a bit beFore headinG back to zachs for lunch.

we usuaLLy anchor next to the eastern entrance oF zacHs, near that small isLand...

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Jarrett - 80 MPH?? Zoooooommmmm.....I'll wave as you go by! I once topped out at 35 mph but thought she would shake apart...25-30 is comfy enough to cruise for me thanks :)

Love the link you put up Ink for LI Boater Info, will definitely be using that tide chart in my travels.

Has anyone noticed how low the low tides have been lately? I live right here and can't believe some of the stuff I'm seeing this year. Kinda wierd...

Anyhow, I still can't find my decent pics of my boat..so these will have to do for now..she's old (like me..:shhh:) but knock teak, she's been dependable for a bunch of years now!!
btw..she is "Comfortably Numb" :)...which is always playing when I leave the dock..told ya..she's a pleasure craft :)
5.jpg

(that's at my old dock, two canals over..)

7.jpg

not sure why that railing looks like it's falling off..an optical illusion I guess.
Wow, that pic is old, the name wasn't on the boat yet!

Tomorrow she gets summerized & will get the bottom paint on this weekend...almost party time :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: