• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The west is better, and has been for a long time! The only team in the east that can hang with this LA Team or Chicago is Boston (but they play poorly against Montreal, for some reason).
Someone saying how the west isn't better is a prime example of how biased the Ranger fans are (and all fans in general).

Rookie- you have a very impressive hockey resume so I can respect your opinion but will have to disagree. Here is why, The Rangers have proven they can play with the Kings. Two overtime games and oddly I feel they were not out played in game 3. I think out shooting the Kings 2-1 in game 3 is an indication of that. I do think for the Rangers to beat the Kings it comes down Lundqvst vs Quick. Quick has made the stops at the right time and was a wall in game 3. It is unfortunate that the Rangers are down 3-0 because I don't think it is indicative of the even play in the series. Outside of the 3rd period in game 1 these teams are playing very close. I know this, 28 teams wish they were the Rangers right now.
Thanks keeping hockey on the chat

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Puck Luck!

Attachments

• puck luck.jpg
    puck luck.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Luck was on our side last night and perhaps that is what we needed. Indeed LA is a better, quicker, stronger team but you just never know. No team has ever come back from 3 down so why can't it be the Rangers. Our #30 has to be on point and he knows it. Hopefully this win gave them a confidence boost.
BELIEVE. ..LET'S GO RANGERS!

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great run. Thanks @NYrangers for giving me and my family the excitement of a Stanley Cup Final. The books will say the Kings won in 5 but this was much closer then that. 3 overtime games in their building and a epic game 5. The Rangers should be proud. Add up all the periods of hockey and it was one period short of a 7 game series. They certainly left it all out on the ice last night. The Kings won the game but the Rangers were not defeated. Congrats to the Kings they are a great team with a lot of talent and class.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
As a Rangers fan, anything less than hoisting the cup is a disappointment. Ok, that said, I'm proud of my team. Like jdino said, the record books will show a 5 game series, however, the way the games played it could very easily have been 3-2 Rangers going into a Monday game 6 if not for some bad bounces. The blue shirts represented well. LA was a super tough competitor and they deserved the win. Great series and congrats to LA.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Great series, Rangers made it very interesting and should hang their heads high. A few bad bounces and a Post of inches didn't help. . A no call for interference. All in all the better team won. But Rangers held they own and belonged there.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: