Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Nothing like a crab sauce, especially when you catch them.
chsearch/EatingcrabsauceinVermont_zps6f12eda7.png[/IMG][/URL]

OMG PAUL! thats amazing man, I wish i never cought an allergic reaction when i was little. sucks that i no how it tastes and its soo yummy.. sucks i cant eat it. :( anyone wanna trade bodys for a few hours?? i swear you wont be fat :P maybe when im done eatting you will be :P lmao

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
not dinner but i also make some creative yummy breakfast also!! Thick cut ham, egg and cheese waffle sandwich with syrup and ketchup

Attachments

• gab4.jpg
    gab4.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 172

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
what i made after the Frag Swap.
Pretty antipasto platter & Baked manicotti topped with pulled pork in homemade sauce. Served with some yummy Summers Blush wine from pindar out on long island​

Attachments

• gab1.jpg
    gab1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 245
  • gab2.jpg
    gab2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
if you for some reason come to our house and shes making a winter soup. OH man you would never want to leave. i cant wait till Gab starts making her soups for the winer. OMGGG i might post some for sale in the non reef sales thread lol D: its that dang good. just like all her food. <3

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my specialties from two nights ago. I also make a great macaroni and cheese and skittle flavored juice.

f4e3b620a27a9d950393c30bba49be7a_zps3619d728.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: