• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I think we should do 1/2 Cup Max.

That way I could use my little toy for a tank :D

Plus It would really be a challenge....

smontanus

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy":3qqt3xts said:
Can ya hear the gears turning?

Here's another one. Remember these are ideas, brainstorming, so don't start dogpiling on me here. What if we said every entry had to be in a uniform container, like say a mason jar . Doesn't have to be that small, but uniform. :idea:

smontanus

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
knucklehead":38ulgxqd said:
I think we should do 1/2 Cup Max.

That way I could use my little toy for a tank :D

I'd give that a try, but I'd have to use the mason jar, I haven't seen one of those toys in decades. How bout 2 cups

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope not 2g. It's gotta be at least 5g for my new tankage!!! 8)

Gears???? I ain't got no stinking gears, a few chains and pullys maybe, but not gears!!!

Ricordia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:cry: I wanna do another 20 gallon!

Hmm, the ideas I have would work in a 10 gallon too, I suppose. It would be interesting to have different requirements for the next challenge, but I'd hate for them to be so different that it discourages people from trying. :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a contest where you have a 20 gallon tank, any corals you want, and the goal is to shape a coral mass in the likeness of knucklehead?

By the way, I give up, I am depressed, and I do not think we will ever find out who won....

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AWWwww.

Now ya gone and made knuckle sad...

All this guy has ever done was to try to bring joy to his fellow reefers, and now he has been defeated by the sloth of the NANO judges.

FOR SHAME!

mermaid 11254

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet Len and Wade are fighting over the gift certificates, suppliments and PC light...Oh no maybe not they can split the gift certificates and suppliments and share the light. :lol: Like this week you get it next week I get it :lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: