• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

davelin315

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, it's me. I'm back. However, like you said, it's been incredibly busy. I'm looking for a student right now to take the tank home for the summer. I'll try and get them to take some photos tomorrow. The growth on the frags from you is great, and the tank is really thriving. I'll post them when I get a chance. The last month has been a logistical nightmare...

garagebrian

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave,

Great update, that is so cool you will have 4 tanks going in your school. I bet the kids will learn a ton from having to help take care of them.

Brian

Sugar Magnolia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dave! The tank looks fantastic! I have some more of that M. digitata if you want it, some of the branches are getting too big and need trimming. I also have a 2" frag of orange M. cap that broke off the other day when I was fiddling in the tank. Just let me know.

Floris Reef Tank

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adrienne, I definitely would be interested in those frags. Also, PM me your information, I'd still like to do a tax letter for you from your previous donations.

Dave

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: