• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

this is Uday pimping in mexico..image courtesy of Hwarang...HOWS THIS SUIT YOUR FANCY? nothing beats that Cuban cigar and that camel musk...im Udays #1 fan....

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can make ya one if you like. You just have to name or link the pic you want me to use to make it.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you buy your fish from.... Or what good store do you recomend for me to go visit?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Teddy, I usually by my fish from the local fish store. I'm too picky and need to see the creature first. I haven't ordered livestock online yet. Also, it's tough for me to recieve packages at my apartment, so I have to ship to my office ... but getting livestock deliveries in the corporate HQ of a hoity toity mortgage lender might ruffle some feathers. :)

There are lots of opinions on which online store is good. Marinedepot.com has always been nice to me with hardware, etc and i have heard people speak favorably of their livestock store: www.marinedepotlive.com

also you could try www.liveaquaria.com ... but i know some people dislike them due to aggressive market tactics. those two should be a good start. if anyone else wants to pipe up, go ahead.

i would use online ordering for weird species that you can't get at the LFS most of the time.

Newreefer1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool thanks,
When I find a good one and if I can't figure it out on my own. I may ask for your help. El capitan of Nanocube nation!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hwarang...i dont have any "real" photo editing software..so if you can hook up the Uday Fiesta in mexico, id be cool with that..do you need me to send the link back to ya..after all you sent it to me.. :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: