• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Do you have two gobies? Or is one schizo? Cause I cant tell if Sam is Dan, or Dan is Sam, or Sam I Am, or if Sam is just Sam and not Dan, or Dan is just Sam and might be related to Dan, or maybe Dan is just Dan and Dan is just fleeing Sam on Witness Protection or something...

Anywho, you think youll ever try another anemone in that tank again? I think it was probably just the light in your tank wasnt quite anemone-savvy; I know guys that have kept rose BTAs, Ritteri's, and funky long-tentacles under just PCs, but they are crazy and they use like miriacle grow for anemones or something, and the anemones are always imensely swollen in straining for light... Theyve been alive for at least 5 years, though...

I wanted to use my existing tank because thats all I got! Funding for my project has since dried up and vanished, so I'll be hard-pressed to make any significant upgrades in the future... Oh well, at least Im this far!

A

Anonymous

By the way, my name is Dan, so I just wanted to clear that whole thing up and see as to who Im supposed to root for with the gobies!

A

Anonymous

Hehe.

I am busy naming all the inhabitants after ppl on a different message board community I post on. Sam and Dan are a married couple there, lol. (Samantha & Dan). I do have two in there, but it hasn't been a problem yet. They seem to coexist nicely.

I still think you should make a mantis tank.

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank is BAD Hwarang! I can't believe how fast it grew into a full-blown micro reef. Who agrees: you could take any one of those pictures and enter them into the corresponding contest in John's photg forum and likely win or place well. One thing I thought about while scrolling through the pictures was how nice it was to have several tank inhabitants depicted all in a row, it gives people the chance to see several nano-reef stocking possiblities all in one scroll.

B

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow thanks man! I thought about entering some in the photo contest but the other people have such nice pix ... hehe.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
give it shot man, who knows, you cant win if you dont play.. :? thats the lottery right? whatever

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you'd win; for one thing, your photography is unique and refreshingly captivating. Not just your run-of-tha-mill "pictures", or those artsy photo-freak portraits!

Go for it, or youll be a sissy. :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, he could *try* and win, but he won't beat me.

:P

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C'mon Hwarang! Quit prancing and limbo your way to photo-graphic victory! OR you could square-dance up victory lane, but dont expect a handshake if you go that way... Tabogan. SplehDah! Like a photo-finish...

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll rock the spot twice backwards when I get my Nikon CP 5400. Until then, blah!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OOOOOHH, fancy name for a fancy camera for a superflouosly fancy man! :lol: :wink:

Ya gonna learn how to use the bloody thing this time, so I can pester you for photo advice after you surpass the paparazzi of aquatic photography and become slightly more rich and famous?! Nyah! :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HWARANG!!! I found the COOLEST fish ever!!! Nano-savvy! From the looks of it, at least!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... en%26lr%3D

Its called the "Spiny Lumpsucker"! On the left hand side of the gallery, about half way down! :lol: LOL!

Now even a non-computer nerd can be awstruck with that URL! How many people can say they hit 5 lines of URL address?! NYAH!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that thing is sweet. i need something to replace my 2 yellow clown gobies (they went over the edge of the overflow, doh!)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I mean who wouldnt want their own spiny lumpsucker?!?! That is teh koolest!

Did the gobies perish in the sump?! Not Dan, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O :x :( 8O :? 8O :evil: :x 8O

Well, only one thing to do now; get a spiny lumpsucker and call him overflow-bait! :twisted: *seethes evilness* *chortles* *pets pet racoon*

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, the water level dips a little in there with evap ... they both landed on top of the chemipure bag and were beached there all krispy :( i really liked them too, bummer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: