• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Well ... :)

I love nanos a whole bunch. But everyone here knows that, hehe.

But aside from that, I live in an apartment and I don't even have tools (a friend of mine has a shop and is gifted with crafty stuff ... an afternoon and a case of beer will get the thing constructed, I hope).

So, nanos are a practical necessity for now. I don't know when I might move and I don't know where, etc. When I get a house, I know what I'm going to be doing. A totally awesome setup of super sweetness, and yes, it would be large.

For now, nano's will have to do. At the least, it's more practice under my belt.

*shrug*

A

Anonymous

Hwarang why does hilarity ensue when i read your posts.. :lol: thats Good Times....

A

Anonymous

before i started posting here i ran all your posts through my personality wizardCombobulation matrix. Now all my posts are tailor made to the type of humor you prefer. i barely have to do any work any more. i just type in "rdo fish nerd nano yay!" and it spits out something seemingly coherent.

A

Anonymous

In other words your program has a personality and you dont..well then hilarity ensues with program..Goooood Tiiiiimes... OOFTA

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: