• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
SlamaJama said:
ok need ppl to p/u

whrs robert...havent heard from him, can some1 contact him

all bags in warm water, and ready for p/u
Mike, have you heard from Robert. If not can you put my corals in your tank? and I will work out a time to pick them up.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
SlamaJama said:
ok mostly all good...1 bag per box broke, 1 of my corals (figures,lol) and 1 of nicks..nicks is in my tank for recovery and looks to be doing ok for now...took pics of boxes and packing...will post in a few min

everything should be fine, if you read eric borenmans article on shipping coral he suggests not even using water for certain coral, lol.

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2005-11/eb/index.php

so Dave when are you coming over?

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
they left out my efflo i dont know what to do, but i hope they will do something about my 90 dollar efflo they left out. Im pretty smoked about what happened. The rest of the corals look good but geez no efflo.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
spykes said:
they left out my efflo i dont know what to do, but i hope they will do something about my 90 dollar efflo they left out. Im pretty smoked about what happened. The rest of the corals look good but geez no efflo.

I'm sure they will take care of it D, don't stress over it.

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
just spoke to joleen, shes sorry david didnt get his efflo, i asked her to our next get together (i hope she comes, ill send her ticket!).

tom when u gettin here?

same for mike, i hve nicks coral in my tank, looks good, not weeping or anything so no worries. p/u asap plz thxs

wow... robert was here to p/u all corals for shaun and himself, but could not get back into his truck, ronen and came by to help, and i ttry'd to get him going, ronen finally got window down to let him back in...hes on his way home

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Guys! I've always wanted to visit NY and now I have an invitation!

I spoke to Mike and told him I am going to resend everyone's free frag. I wasn't able to pick out frags like I did last time, and I feel you guys didn't receive what you should have.

I'll get it all together and probably ship on Monday for Tuesday arrival. I'll send them to Michael to distribute.

I appreciate everyone's understanding and hope no one is too upset! From now on your orders will get my full attention from beginning to end!

Any other concerns, please let me know. Thanks!!!

Joleen :)
PS Mike...I'm blushing!!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
atlantisaquarium.net said:
Hey Guys! I've always wanted to visit NY and now I have an invitation!

fyi, our next manhattan reefs sponsored frag swap will be in April :)
it's a good time to visit NYC. I'm sure you will have plenty of people to show you around the city. :lol:

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
well, tom comes by in a few hrs and so does mike and it will close out my first GB. I need to thank David (spykes) for his help this morning when thing were little hairy, he's good M.R pple . thxs for all ur compliments on my tank, it means alot since im so new to this hobby/passion. it is also a reflection of all the good advice on this site and the helpfull nature of all who post here.
I know i thanked everyone and i hope u all enjoy wat u got, maybe some1 will start a pic thread.
mike

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: