• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
My corals for this group buy are once again great! Joleen, thanks for another great experience with your company!

Mike, great job!! :D I know how hard it is go organize such a group buy! I was exhausted after the last one, and needed a break, so I am glad that you stepped up to the plate on this one! It is also stressful housing everyones corals, if only temp.!!

Dave, let them get strong in Mikes tank before we cut them up (if you need money I can paypal you my share ASAP, just let me know). Let's do it in a week or two, any chance you can swing by my place and we can go to Mikes together to get our split of the colonies. Mike is that OK with you?

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
sure thing shaun, you can pay me when we get there i need the money but not that badly :p im waiting for the efflo to come and all as well, hopefully mike willg et our efflo this week. shaun i'll fdrive you to mike's place after finals are aover :p i'll have plenty of time then hehhe.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: