• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
im lookin for a skimmer for a 90 cube i will be startin pretty soon and have come across acouple of different skimmer brands like reeflo 200 or jus recently the lifereef any opinions or suggestions would b appreciated

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 99.4%
168   1   0
personally after having had a few skimmers :eek: and i like downdraft and beckett type ksimmers but if you dont have a large tank there are alot more efficient skimmers out there, im a huge fan of the vertex as i have owned 3 of them and currently using one now. if your not in a hurry then wait for the new bubble master to be released { i am } for under $320 alot of killer skimmers, also what is the sump depth where skimmer will go this will make a differance

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Sump will mostlikely b built by jeff if I don't buy mach's ae sump so it will b a custom one made to go wit whatever skimmer but that's not a bad idea I'm in no rush at all I currently have 2 nanos and will b puttin all my livestock into the cube

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: