• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
i have a chance to buy all this for what i think is a get price now i want to see what you guys would pay with shipping ?
so let be real about it thanks
jeremy
here is the list yes buying all at once :splitspin
ORA Green Birdsnest
ORA Bird Of Paradise
Pink Birdnest with purple polyps
ATL Hulk
Superman Monti
Greg Hillers Blueberry acro (only 2 frags avail)
Palawensis
Green Slimer
Undata
Tyree Flowerpetal Cap
Tyree aquatubericulata
Setosa
Pokerstar monti
Rainbow Monti
Red Hot Chilli pepper monti
Tyree Pink Sand dollar
Pink Pocci
Purple Bonsai
ORA Red Planet
Purple tipped Tenuis
Rose Mille
ORA Joe the coral
Steve Elias blue stag
Greg Hillers Aquadelight
Idaho Grape Cap
ORA Plum Crazy
Blue Selago
Green Hydnophora
Ultimates Blue Stag
ORA Cali Tort
Blue Stag Table
Tubs Horrida
Tubs Pink Jade
ATL meteor shower
Tyree Ponape Torch
ORA Miami Orchid
Toxic green Tort
Purple Vermiculata
Purple Haze Monti
Sunset Monti
Rainbow Granulosa

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
It's hard to tell how much it is worth. I have seen one of the frags you have listed sell for 20 - 75 dollars. So it depends on where you go. I mean is the guy charging low end or high end? I would guess 300 or so.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
it's hard to tell how much it is worth. I have seen one of the frags you have listed sell for 20 - 75 dollars. So it depends on where you go. I mean is the guy charging low end or high end? I would guess 300 or so.

+1

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
100   0   0
even still frags go for anywhere from 15-25 even if they arent hi end. so lets figure the lower price for all these, no actually lower so lets say 10 a frag, then the pack should cost 400 (if i counted right :P) whats the vendors asking price, and where from (not hijacking lol it just see see if they are a trustworthy vendor). if they are asking 250-300 id say do it. this also depends on whether u can see exactly what ur getting....

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Looks like mostly designer corals. I'd say probably $600 or so, possibly more or less depending on how much discount you're getting on a package price.
But the value of the coral depends on how much you like it, and if you already have some of them or not. There are a bunch of designer corals which I wouldn't even want to have in my tank because they don't do anything for me. That's just me though

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Looks like mostly designer corals. I'd say probably $600 or so, possibly more or less depending on how much discount you're getting on a package price.
But the value of the coral depends on how much you like it, and if you already have some of them or not. There are a bunch of designer corals which I wouldn't even want to have in my tank because they don't do anything for me. That's just me though
The price also would vary if it was coming from a store or someones personal tank. As you know we sell frags to each other for much less than online or an LFS. But I was basing my price off of a coral pack I saw listed on another site from another member and also bulk usually gives you a better price.

lo7100

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I guess you should think about how much you'll sell for them if you are the seller. For $300-$400, I think they will be sold in seconds.

Purple Bonsai
ORA Red Planet

for $20 per frag??

How many times did you see ppl sell for this price? Even for the generous MR members, I never saw it happens here.

Anyway, I'll say $600-$800.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I guess you should think about how much you'll sell for them if you are the seller. For $300-$400, I think they will be sold in seconds.

Purple Bonsai
ORA Red Planet

for $20 per frag??

How many times did you see ppl sell for this price? Even for the generous MR members, I never saw it happens here.

Anyway, I'll say $600-$800.
I have never seen a purple bonsai for sale or I never noticed it, I got my ORA red planet frag for 10 bucks, Thats how I got my pricing from my personal experience. I have seen the frags for 75 at some LFS's but I have seen it much lower also.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I have never seen a purple bonsai for sale or I never noticed it, I got my ORA red planet frag for 10 bucks, Thats how I got my pricing from my personal experience. I have seen the frags for 75 at some LFS's but I have seen it much lower also.

highly doubtful your $10 red planet was as big as the $75 ones at LFS. If someone posted the ORA size red planet for $10, I guarantee it would be sold out pretty fast. So its either you got a tiny nub, the seller was :flirt: with you, or you just got very lucky

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
highly doubtful your $10 red planet was as big as the $75 ones at LFS. If someone posted the ORA size red planet for $10, I guarantee it would be sold out pretty fast. So its either you got a tiny nub, the seller was :flirt: with you, or you just got very lucky
I never said it came from an LFS and it is acually bigger than most you get at the LFS. After 16 years in the hobby you make a lot of friends. And he bought it from an LFS almost a year ago and had very nice growth and fragged me a piece. :tongue1: And P.S. It was never posted anywhere for sale it was more of a "hey do you want a frag for 10 bucks."

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: