• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
please start your own thread :tongue1: go fight there l
ha ha ha
I never said it came from an LFS and it is acually bigger than most you get at the LFS. After 16 years in the hobby you make a lot of friends. And he bought it from an LFS almost a year ago and had very nice growth and fragged me a piece. :tongue1:

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
what you got is a tank full of (i hope and could well be) very very pretty corals in a year. We'll look to you to pass on the love when all this gorgeous stuff grows out!!!

:)

best of luck with it all!

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Sorry Jerl I was not trying to fight on your thread I was just posting my personal Experience until MING put in his 2cents.

When someone asks an opinion if its a good deal, they ask if its a good deal compared with the general public, not someone's specific situation where they can get a good deal because they know someone. I'm sure I can get frags for free from friends, that doesn't mean the corals are worthless. They're worth the going rate of the market.

jerl, hopefully they all grow out nicely for you. I may come to you for some frags in a year or two :)

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
pecan2phat said:
I sell fully encrusted Red Planets for $20 :lol:

I sell fully encrusted garf bonsai for $20. ;)

$500 shipped is reasonable.

That is a ton of frags! Good luck with them.
Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
ok ok ok 500 bucks shipped sent payment 5 mins ago so good deal?

I would have thought the pack would have gone for $600, but its such a big pack that you probably got a huge discount price. $500 is an umbelievable deal. I'm getting a similar pack, but only getting about 20 corals out of it and im spending $400...now im thinking to lower the price a little :tongue1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: