• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
if you want revenge (since he ate your fish), give it to the sushi restaurant....lol lol lol joking of course....:joke:

hmmmm.... i wonder if you were to put it in with my frog fish.....who would eat who????????:rolleyes:

what do you think folks....who gets eaten?.......perhaps start a new thread

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
if you want revenge (since he ate your fish), give it to the sushi restaurant....lol lol lol joking of course....:joke:

hmmmm.... i wonder if you were to put it in with my frog fish.....who would eat who????????:rolleyes:

what do you think folks....who gets eaten?.......perhaps start a new thread

Your frogfish would be in trouble if it is small. If the frogfish is huge it could go either way. Vegas would take the Octo in both cases :wink1:

Last edited:

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Vegas would take the Octo in both cases :wink1:

lol....what is the odd. if it's better than 5 to 1 i'll put my pumpkin patch a. rontundaflora (frag not colony.....you'll have to pry the colony from my cold dead hands...lol) up against your lineatus pair....lol:sgrin:

Attachments

• PumpkinPatchRontundaflora-250x200.jpg
    PumpkinPatchRontundaflora-250x200.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 166

Simon Garratt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely superb find (although not so good for the fish admitedly).

We never get anything like that creep through over here though as the shipping times and way the rock is handled in alot of cases just rules out anything less robust than a Mantis making it through.

Best of luck with him/her and i hope it goes on to become your new bestest friend..

Regards

Simon.

jason@jasonsaquatics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we get one flip through Si i'm going to ship it up with your Acro and frags

Stunning Find ,make sure the tank hes in is well covered as they only need a hole the size of there beak

Jas

McReef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I donated it to my lfs, he was pretty amazed that it made threw on one of the rocks I bought from him. Only felt right giving back to the place I got it from...seeing they would take great care of him.

Hopefully be my last octi for a while....it was costly!

Victims:
R.I.P.

Billy- Bicolor goatfish
Eragon- green mandarin
Goober- Diamond Goby
Flash- Purple Tang

and my bud skittles - hooded fairy wrasse :irked:

All occured during a 6 week period

McReef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ceviche (also spelled as cebiche or seviche) is a form of citrus-marinated seafood appetizer, popular in mainly Latin American countries. Both fish and shellfish are used; fish is typically raw while shellfish is typically cooked.

Now I got it...lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: