Trana

Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a fast moving bill and since the following article was published, the House passed H.R. 4521 on the morning of February 4, 2022. The future of H.R. 4521 is now in the hands of the US Senate. See the information at the end of this article to take action and make sure your views are considered.

(read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Timfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everybody needs to sign this! PIJAC (Pet Indistry Joint Advisory Counsel) also has a page setup as and "Points" list to help write and then will forward a response to your representative. Here's PIJAC's link:

mellotang

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Good ol snorkel bob killing the reefs with his snorkel tours for tourists all lathered up in sunblock

Hawaiians saw coral reef inshore regrow during Covid lockdown
You know why?? No sunblock flooding the water!!

JaimyJns

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good ol snorkel bob killing the reefs with his snorkel tours for tourists all lathered up in sunblock

Hawaiians saw coral reef inshore regrow during Covid lockdown
You know why?? No sunblock flooding the water!!

In my opinion, this is quite a difficult task. It would be better to pay attention to the law on animal testing. I recently wrote a term paper about this and found here https://studydriver.com/animal-testing-essay/ a lot of useful information. The protection of animals and nature, in general, is very important now.
Well noted. People usually affect nature in a bad way.

Just came across this article. I wonder if it's even possible to get it right since there are so many fish species. Distributing each one on the so-called lists should take a lot of time.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: