• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
This is normal for me!!

483dc863-9e34-41bb.jpg

483dc863-9e54-aaa7.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

JT101

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you guys seriously bothered about ceriths climbing on your glass?

Boy I could only wish that was my problem.

The idea of a cuc is clean, why would them cleaning be a problem? If there on the glass it's because they are cleaning. Don't have a clean up crew lol

As I mentioned earlier my issue is they climb on the FRONT glass - which I keep very clean - and basically ignore the BACK glass (which is harder for me to get to) as well as my LR.

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Just want to know what kind of CUC do you guys keep in your tanks if any at all. I find that my some of my cuc (the dwarf cerith and snails) always climb up the front glass which makes the DT very unsightly, and sometimes all the way to the top and one snail even manages to climb out of the tank (meaning it forced its way through the glass top) and then climb down onto the floor.

Thanks

there is a difference between the above statement and them failing to clean the rear glass.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Yes, but I don't even want them to climb on the front glass!, and they will only climb on the front glass, not the back, not the sides, only the front. I just want to enjoy looking at my tank without all these black pea size dots all over.
dont really care about them dying, I have too many anyways, and I think they are reproducing cuz now I see tiny snails and tiny ceriths, I just dont want them to block the view.

....still confused..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: