• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
To everyone who helped out and made this possible, i wanna say a BIG THANKYOU. This swap went very smooth and was great seeing everyone from back in the day :lol2:.

GREAT JOB TO ALL

STAFF
MODERATORS
MEMBERS
VENDORS
SPEAKERS
DONATORS
PRATT STUDENTS
MING THE FRAGGER
and anyone else i forgot

and THE BIG MEN JOSH & RANDY

Last edited:

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
To everyone who helped out and made this possible, i wanna say a BIG THANKYOU. This swap went very smooth and was great seeing everyone from back in the day :lol2:.

GREAT JOB TO ALL

STAFF
MODERATORS
MEMBERS
VENDORS
SPEAKERS
DONATORS
PRATT STUDENTS
MING THE FRAGGER
and anyone else i forgot

and THE BIG MEN JOSH & RANDY

+1 It was nice to see everyone today.....Had a great time...:)

Jim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thank you to all that put this together. The swaps get better every time. This one was very well organized. I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into these events. I met some really great people and I'm already looking forward to next one. Thanks again

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 99.4%
168   1   0
< met jim lol and ty guys, actually even though i walked out with less then any other swap, this was one of the better for me, not as crowded and seemed much more laid back

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
really well executed swap. Great job to all involved! The food situation was awesome and the extra space in the swap room really alleviated the congestion. The volunteers were great helping and a lot of people stepped up for cleanup. As for me, I came away with 3 choice corals. Convict chalice, a special scroll piece by way of tyree and mshur and a really nice 4 headed blasto. :)

Salty Dog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90.9%
20   2   0
In a day or two I really want to express what an amzing time I had at this swap. It was great form the minute I walked in to the second I left. Meeting a few of the memebers that Ive chatted thru Via typing was a pleasure to meet face to face. I am very tired and exhausted form all the frags I bought. Talk to you in a few days.

Bill Masilotti

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
In a day or two I really want to express what an amzing time I had at this swap. It was great form the minute I walked in to the second I left. Meeting a few of the memebers that Ive chatted thru Via typing was a pleasure to meet face to face. I am very tired and exhausted form all the frags I bought. Talk to you in a few days.

Bill Masilotti

And you were worried it was going to be too crowd too. :fishhit:

By the way, good luck with the Seahorses, I know your wife was really happy to get them.

Shark Man

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My first frag swap I had a good time brought some nice frags and fish met some good people. And I'm thankful for the prizes I won. Thanks manhattan reef for a wonderful experience.
a68988b5-1fcf-dfd1.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: