• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Needless to say, the swaps keep getting better and better every year as we learn from past experiences. The crowd this year seemed to hit that sweet spot - enough people to keep it fun and busy, but not too much that it begins to feel overcrowded and uncomfortable. Great job everyone. Didn't have my son with me this year which meant more time shopping - picked up plenty from Coralgasm, Jason, and Cherry Corrals - all vendors were really nice and pleasant to talk to. Was glad to be able to select some new stuff to begin restocking my reef (after my lighting issue related losses). The raffles as always were a big hit (especially for the winners ;) ). Already looking forward to the next swap.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
This was my first swap and an outstanding experience. I missed out on the presentations, but was able to run up for the last tank tour. My wife and daughter had a great time.

Thanks to everyone who put this together and lent their time to the hobby and forum. I for one really appreciated this opportunity.

It was great when KathyC was calling out for "WONDERBALLZ, anyone seen WONDERBALLZ"? Then thought about it and looked at us to say - "no not those ballz" :lol2:

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
It was great when KathyC was calling out for "WONDERBALLZ, anyone seen WONDERBALLZ"? Then thought about it and looked at us to say - "no not those ballz" :lol2:

lol...I often giggle to myself when I call someone I never met before and say, "hey, this is wonderballz, from Manhattan reefs."

In my excitement from winning Sanjay's Photon's, I left without buying Kathy's bulkheads. Sorry Kathy

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thank you Josh,Turan, Randy, all the mods involved, vendors, speakers, volunteers, Pratt staff, and of course to all the well mannered MR members!!!!! You all did a great job in making this a WONDERFUL experience!!!!

MR ROCKS

Of course I went with intent of making no purchases, but found a few wonderful pieces that I just could not pass up. Besides, these are pieces that don't require mounting right away. I also have some very nice pieces waiting for me to pick up once a switch out my stand.;)

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
were you at the front table with the raffle tikets?

IMG_3790.jpg

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
lol...she was looking all over:teeth::teeth::shhh: she's gona :fishhit:
IMG_3667.jpg

I suppose I should be happy ..Steve did a lot of cropping on this pic...but still :fishhit:

..I will probably NEVER walk up to a group of guys again and say "I am looking for wonderballz" ...the second the words crossed my lips I knew I was in trouble...lol

...do I dare ask why he chose that as his screen name...:type: ...maybe not such a good question...

yonee

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a good experience at my first frag swap and look forward to the next one in the spring to compensate for all those great looking frags and fish I didn't get to purchase. I got to meet a few of the members plus the vendors and got great advise on starting my new nano tank. To MR and the vendors that donated thanks a bunch!!!! for those great raffle prizes I received (160g of salt and the digital aquatic reef lite plus) just what I needed to get my tank running. Thanks Kathy for the info!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: