• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
buy one used from someone local, if you use it and don't like it sell it for what you paid or 10-20 dollars less and its not a big loss. vs 400ish new and have to sell for 350 or less just to find it a new home.

A

almirman

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Which Power Head(s) would you suggest for a 350 gallon tank. This is a walk around tank with 1" thick walls.

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Hey dlo I have a 120 gal tank with dual overflows and 2 islands of rocks piled in te back wall and I am running 2 vortech mp 40w's and I ahve enough flow for my sps lps zoas and believe me I have no dead spots the vortechs are one if my best purchased for my reef get it and I guarantee you'll like it and for the price it's worth it! On my upgrade to a 300 gal I'm going with 2 mp60s

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

T

THEDLO

Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Hey dlo I have a 120 gal tank with dual overflows and 2 islands of rocks piled in te back wall and I am running 2 vortech mp 40w's and I ahve enough flow for my sps lps zoas and believe me I have no dead spots the vortechs are one if my best purchased for my reef get it and I guarantee you'll like it and for the price it's worth it! On my upgrade to a 300 gal I'm going with 2 mp60s

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs
2 mp60s!! wow. id love to come see ur tank for reference

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: