Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Used it for 3 straight day’s phosphates are 0 now gonna let the fuge try n control phosphates from here on and take it from there noticed I had to keep shaking the bottle after a couple of drops
Shouldn't have 2 shake, mine drips for 15 hours strait, 1 drip per second.
Did u loosen top on bottle so no vacuum?

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I did very slow at first as well, many use the same method as you.
Do You think long term
Use is ok? I posted on another site as well and nothing concrete. I’m down to 3 drops slowly bringing phosphates to a little over .2 or about that.
I got my info from mshur.....he's been using for years successfully....

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Attachments

• 20221214_083339.jpg
    20221214_083339.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Just remembered and here is link and the reason why to drip in skimmer or a sock

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Only been using every couple of days when I see my phosphates rise more than what I want them 2 but do not go with the recommended dose for my system go with less than half and so far so good

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
So far ok. Lost some coral but not sure if I crashed phosphates too harshly or my lack of wc to replenish nutrients. I’m sticking to 3 drops daily, all
Levels the same, and will give at least a month before changing protocol. I will be changing 20/30 gallons weekly, just to see how corals react

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I scraped and then scrubbed with a magic eraser and some of the haze was still there. Eventually over time, most of the haze disappeared but I would not say 100%
You can do a search on R2R about it and others have had the same results with LC and haze.

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
I scraped and then scrubbed with a magic eraser and some of the haze was still there. Eventually over time, most of the haze disappeared but I would not say 100%
You can do a search on R2R about it and others have had the same results with LC and haze.
Oh wow, thanks for the feedback! I’m currently doing 3 drops hopefully won’t be a problem. I will search it up

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Idk about that. I'm low iron dosing lc for 4 years now. No haze. . Idk long term side effects though

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: