• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey guys,

looking for a 250W DE 10k AB, EVC, Ushio, whatever you got really. want to see how it looks like in my tank, no problem if its past its useful life just want to gauge

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
have a Hamilton Technology light 250 DE
DRZL said:
Hey guys,

looking for a 250W DE 10k AB, EVC, Ushio, whatever you got really. want to see how it looks like in my tank, no problem if its past its useful life just want to gauge

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Dude,

you WERE NOT kidding when you said they were YELLOW OMFG! it looks like someone peed in my tank, the VHO actinics are nothing to that yellow.
I cant imagine what iwasaki's look like, im SOO glad I checked it out before I bought it, thanks again Rich:)

Daceman,
thanks for the offer but your way up there from me ;)

Still looking for a whiter 10K :D:D

gegema

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
gee... I've sold my color temp meter several years ago so I can't give you an accurate reading. to my eye, i have found them just a little too warm to my liking. I am only running phoenix and found them more pleasing to me, maybe just abit on the cool side . It's a person preference.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
DRZL said:
Dude,

you WERE NOT kidding when you said they were YELLOW OMFG! it looks like someone peed in my tank, the VHO actinics are nothing to that yellow.
I cant imagine what iwasaki's look like, im SOO glad I checked it out before I bought it, thanks again Rich:)

Daceman,

No problem. Your options are the BLV or EVC....every other 10k is freaking yellow

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
DRZL said:
Dude,

Daceman,

i'm in the city sunday through wenes. if you still need. can meet u by the GWB

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: