• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

S

steveo32

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Hey deepwater when will you be gatting some more fans in ? Im interested in purchasing some form you. And if you have any pics that'd be great too. There not to difficult to keep right ? thanks

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
steveo32 said:
Hey deepwater when will you be gatting some more fans in ? Im interested in purchasing some form you. And if you have any pics that'd be great too. There not to difficult to keep right ? thanks
As for the pics ,Tuesday Ill post pics in vendors forum ,mose likely in the moring ,If you like i can put you and ink 1st on the list ,Im getting 5 of them

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
tuesday morning ,I sure its like the one in my main tank ,but it could be red as well ,they said they had 5 orange /red gorgoian so i took all of them .

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
beyondnp said:
deep, save one for me... with or without flowers!
:)
no prob ,look for the post on tuesday ,and ill save one for you ,not sue if im getting the same as the purple one thou ,,
only orange/red they told me ,so im assuming its the same on ein my tank ,but who know with supplier ,1st they speak a broken up english ,that is hard for me to understand ,and with the same accent he tell me the scientific name which sound somewhat like another language to start .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: