• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

LongIslandAndy

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Is this the gorgonian you are talking about, if so Aquarium Village has them

Attachments

• aussie spider sponge.jpg
    aussie spider sponge.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 158
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I have both of the ones reefs posted above. They have been alive for almost a year. Zero growth,
Living but definitely not thriving. I feed them every other day.

They are only for devoted nps keepers willing to feed multiple times a day. Many people tend to have decent luck with them but personally I think they are better left in the ocean

I have both of the ones reefs posted above. They have been alive for almost a year. Zero growth,
Living but definitely not thriving. I feed them every other day.

They are only for devoted nps keepers willing to feed multiple times a day. Many people tend to have decent luck with them but personally I think they are better left in the ocean

+1 my point exactly

Sent from T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Blaze 4G using Reefs (and my fingers)

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0

ssminnow81

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.7%
67   3   0
I had a sea whip, they sell them on reefs2go. Was doing good for about 5 months then the current took it off its rock and I found it a few months later dead behind a rock. They r white tipped and non photo. Too bad there's not much info on them.

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
But if you read the OP... he is asking for a white polyp (NPS)... not a "Cream" colored polyp (PS). So even though the OP is asking for a non photo... it should be left as discussion with non photo gorgs.
So you are mixing in apples and oranges. Let's not try and confuse anyone else that is trying to learn here.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I really like gorgs , and when I went to coral theory jimmy showed me a few very nice ones ,I never knew that gorgs varied in photo and non and it turns out I have non photo gorgs in my tank and they are thriving very well but I'm not into things that only do well in the ocean , I'm a reefer not god!! But I really do appreciate the info guys it helps my decision making big time and I guess this is the benefit of keeping the mind frame of a noob for life It keeps your mind open to learning.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: