• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Fishdreamr

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D

Attachments

• justchillin.jpg
    justchillin.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4,806

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like your aquascaping, Fishdreamr. Nice reef pinnacle. Got any more full tank pictures to share (preferably a bit closer)? :P

Fishdreamr

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len: okay, I will work on that tonight...and here is a little closer, sideview for now :D

My 'scaping is mainly in the middle of the tank, like an island. I don't have rocks piled up against the wall. I will try to get different views of it and post here this week. The fishes can go in and out of rocks from all sides, including the bottom, as I have a lot of the middle rocks up off the sand/substrate, by having them supported by base rock.

Attachments

• sideviewreef.jpg
    sideviewreef.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4,785

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pics fish :D

If you aren't already using a tripod, I highly recommend it. It makes a HUGE difference, as I'm sure NKT will be more then happy to attest to.

Fishdreamr

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Len...Yes, I have a tripod to use with it. And I have used it for several photos. But I find it hard to maneuver somewhat and it frustrates me....but I need to practice w/ it more...

I know some photos are coming out a bit softer than others. And I still don't know quite how to change the settings to best fit an object. I need to really sit and learn what each setting will do and how to make it apply to a subject....

here's another photo...

Attachments

• frogspawnreaching041503.jpg
    frogspawnreaching041503.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 4,690

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: