• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Alright guys....
i know a lot of people including myself was interested in buying the rocks from BB...
I know that he is selling it for 4 bucks a lb....but if we an some how organize a group buy for all 200 lbs we can get all of it plus the corals for 700....100 off the original price...makeing each lb only 3.50.....We as a group will also get the huge piece with all the crazy polyps on it that he is sellin for 2 bucks a poylp....I guess we will try to disperse the corals evenly to who evers interested....
i know that from the thread before
ECFENCING
Saucz
212 jay.....we were all interested....I know that me Saucz and jay are down for about 70 lbs added toghther....Any others?

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
LR Buy In

nycfatcow,

If I can get some small pieces with good purple coralline growing on them I am in for 10 lbs. I don't need any coral rocks.

E

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
haha...were trying to but all 200 lbs so we get the polpys rock...so we can frag it all up and dispure it among us...theres still like 100lbs that we need to sell haha

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
cool...got that down for you 2...
so far.....
20lbs for me
20 lbs for saucs
20 lbs for jay
25 lbs for efencing
10 lbs for ezee....

i will say it one more time...we have to come up with a way to break up the big piece of rock with the polyps...

still missing 105 lbs

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
hey BB, i now its asking for a lot...but would you mind lowering it a lil more...650 for the lot....3.25 a lb...im trying my best mang.....ill even buy more if i have too...im pretty sure we would all take a lil more if you lower it a tad more....it would also attract more people...plus you keeping the fish :) Let us know

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: