• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
scopas adult 6-7 inches

the partridge pair tree is very rare only collected from christmas islands. $20 per partidge I have 20 partridges on this pair tree....hmmm I've gone to far again.....lol

212jay

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The tang is to big, I can't take him.
The zoos and yuma you're selling are nice, If you still have them in 2 wks I'll take some frags off your hands.lmk
Jay

212jay

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Barnacle_Blenny said:
scopas adult 6-7 inches

the partridge pair tree is very rare only collected from christmas islands. $20 per partidge I have 20 partridges on this pair tree....hmmm I've gone to far again.....lol

LMFAO ;)

drunktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
nycfatcow said:
OK before i log off...people who ordered rocks....how we gonna divide the rocks full of zoas??? ...also who can go pick up? leave your comments

well to make it easy, i'll take my rock w/o any zoas on it. Maybe this weekend i'll visit BB and see wut he's got so i can get a better idea of how we can divide it. Best bet it to have u NY guys come over to Jersey one day on a weekend and divide it as a group. If u guys take the ferry over i can pick u up and bring u to his house.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: