• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Well everyone,
That was amazing! I ordered Aqauarium Corals direct through Eric's publisher on Thursday and received last night(Mon). Wow! finally I have the book. Us Aussie's were begining to wonder if we were outcasts with all the dramas we were having to get the book.
Fantastic book, now the reading begins.
Andrew & Lach have you received yours?
Tehlia.

A

Anonymous

It's a pretty amazing book too, wouldn't you say?

Boy, I would say someone needs a chewing out for it taking so long. Maybe you should sick Eric on the person you originally ordered it from?
smile.gif

Cheers
James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

Tehlia,
Glad you got yours...I probably wont get it until Thursday, but I'll be in Sydney any way, so it may aswell come on Monday.

Regards

Lachlan

A

Anonymous

Tehlia,
Well mine bloody-well turn up tonight, as I order it from Microcosm last Thursday, too. It cost me >$30 more than if OzBooks have delivered.

I was at our MASS meeting on Sunday and Gavan had a copy
frown.gif
He ordered it from Premium Aquatics in mid-April (and I would have, too, had I known I was getting screwed by OzBooks). So I can at least say I have touched the book.

I was going to cancel my order with OzBooks, but seeing as the current price is now $105 + GST and I only paid $82, I'm better off waiting for the book and selling to someone else - at least someone will get benefit from my frustration and OzBooks are likely to lose (and so they should).

Did I happen to mention it was OzBooks that didn't deliver the book on the time they originally promised? Did I happen to mention that it was OzBooks that couldn't even be bothered telling me they couldn't get the book?

A

Anonymous

Down with OzBooks!!!!

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

I get home from work to find a note from the courier to say they have a parcel for me but they took it back to the depot because I wasn't home. Now I have to call them so that I can work out how to get it.

The really annoying thing is that it is a local independent courier company. I used to play baseball with the owner and previously he just left stuff there for me. I even saw him this morning on my way to work pulling into the next street.

I don't think I was ever meant to have this book.

ATJ

Old Sea Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even worse news. The courier just delivered the parcel (the one they couldn't deliver on Tuesday). It was NOT Aquarium Corals! So now I am out AU$197 and I have no books to show for it. This really sucks!
icon_mad.gif

On a lighter note, the courier delivered Volumes 5 & 6 of Scleractinia of Eastern Australia (Poritidae and Acorporidae) and I only ordered these a week ago.

ATJ

Old Sea Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the chat today the mailman finally delivered my copy of Aquarium Corals. What an ordeal it has been.

What were we supposed to be reading?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: