• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone:

I am off to Puerto Rico this afternoon. I have sent James the Week 7 lecture, and uploads, along with teh Week 7 quiz. I have just sent the answers to the Week 6 Quiz, and am about to send the Lab 2 assignment. I hope that takes care of you guys. james probably won't have some of the supplementary material up by today, but remember you have two weeks to read, so it shouldn't be a big deal. I think there is more thane enough other reading and work to do until he gets it all up!!

I want to keep you guys busy!! LOL

Have a good time, and I will be checking the boards and email on the 20th or 21 st when I get back to shore.

I will not be at chat until then, either, but you guys should still go to chat and talk amongst yourselves. that way I can go back and read them and address the issues. We can have a make-up chat one night if you guys want.

See ya

Eric

A

Anonymous

One more thing. I have all of your Week 6 quizzes and will work on them on the plane today. But, i won't be able to send them back to you until I return. Sit tight, and I'm looking forward to reading them all.

Eric

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: