• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone.

Once again, i find myself in a pcikle. I have to go to LA this weekend, then next week to do an Earthwatch Institute research survey in Puerto Rico, then to Ft. Lauderdale. I will be back on May 23 rd. this is the last of my traveling for the duration of the course. I will be at chat Sunday, but not next Wednesday and possibly next Sunday. I willl let you all know when i see our conditions in Puerto rico. Apparently, we camp on the island of Mano, so it sounds like power may not be available.

In terms of the coming weeks, I am going to change things a bit. I am going to eliminate the lighting lecture as I covered it this past week in the zooxanthellae lecture. We will be doing Coral Nutrition and Calcification next.

I understand that several of you are still trying to catch up. Because this upcoming week will also have a lab, and becuase my travel involves two weekends, I am going to get you guys a single lecture on Coral Nutrition and the lab, which will suffice until I return. The calcification lecture will be given on May 27. So Nutrition and the Lab for the week of May 12 and May 19. This will get you caught up and allow the review of any old stuff or catch up on things not yet caught up on.

Cool?

eric

A

Anonymous

Eric...
Can you please advise when you expect the course to finish?
When I signed up it was to run for 11 weeks beginning with March12. That put it at an end the week of May 20. Based on that I scheduled a 6 week trip coincident with the course finishing. It now appears the end will be well beyond the original date and I won't be able to finish. Thanks.
D*ckT

A

Anonymous

Hi ****:

Looks like we have 4 or 5 more weeks. Of course, you will still have access to the chats and lectures and the board, so you do what you can when you can, and if down the road you have questions as you get to the material, I'll be around and available for helping and working with you.

Private tutoring comes at a stteep cost though! ;-)

Eric

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: