• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

EIS: You should have the books by now, so we are not going to scan this anymore. Not like we're allowed to anyways...
smile.gif

Aquarium Corals: I scanned all but the last section, which is 113 pages long...lol. I DID scan over 100 pages...so if you're planning on downloading the reading, keep in mind that it will be a monumental task.

Bottom line: If you can buy the Borneman book...then do it! :)

This info is available in the TEXTS section:

login: maco2
pwd: coral.biology

Cheers
James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

Hmm...well. They are already on an FTP server with our webhost. However, in order for you to connect, you'd have to have access to our whole website. Probably doable just this once, but we'll have to see what Eric says.

Personally, I have had NO problems just using the web server.

James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

James,
Is there anyway you can set up an FTP server for that site? FTP is far more reliable for file transfer (purpose built) and is far more convienient when multiple files are involved.

------------------
ATJ's Marine Aquarium Site

A

Anonymous

James,
As there are only 7 files for AC it's probably not much of an issue, but when I was downloading all those JPEGs it was a real pain. I also find that big downloads often drop out with http but work fine with ftp.

------------------
ATJ's Marine Aquarium Site

A

Anonymous

Just let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers
James

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: