• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Tuttle called me last week to say they were back in stock and I should receive it in the mail soon. As far as Eric's book is concerned, I'm still waiting for it. Backorder %)

A

Anonymous

Well,
Tuttle Publishing did come through as promised. Got it today. Anyone else have theirs?

------------------
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all, and in The Darkness bind them

Tahoereefs.com

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I've had mine since before the course started.

But I still don't have Aquarium Corals.
frown.gif
I paid for it 2 months ago and it is still floating around between the publisher and the supplier of the MO place from where I ordered it.
mad.gif

------------------
ATJ's Marine Aquarium Site

A

Anonymous

Well...
Mine finally came in Friday last week, just in time to think about what I had to read for Sunday's deadline... I will be doing a LOT of reading over the next week to get ready for next sunday, Heh, My fave local librarian came through with the Sorokin book, thinking of making it into one big ,pdf file and emailing it out... but then again, if I did that I'd prolly be breaking the German Copyright on it... Email me if you need more info and might possibly want someting from this...
...but then again, it IS against the copyright thing, so I couldn't possibly do it... ;-)

------------------
Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something -Plato

A

Anonymous

all i've got is a phone call from the publisher and a promise. as far as eric's book is concerned, i've had it since before the course started. for those who don't have it, it is in stock at www.championlighting.com in paperpack form for less than thirty dollars. i don't know if that helps our australian colleagues. for the record, i have no vested interest in this company, but i do order a fair amount from them and have a good friend in the hobby who works there.
gary

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: