• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

First of all I would like to apologize for all the problems everyone is having. At WMC Eric and I will have to sit down and figure out what needs to be fixed and then I'll have to do it. I believe that a lot of the problems is moving from a macintosh to a winblows system. In case you don't know mac systems don't use suffixes and windows do. Also mac's are very good in handling windows files but the opposite is just not true. Hopefully we will get all the problems ironed out ASAP. Luckily we are taking a break from the course while eric is in indo.

Bill

A

Anonymous

You'll get it figured out I'm sure. We really do appreciate all the extra affort you've had to put into this.

Janna

A

Anonymous

Ok might have figured it out. I talked to the webmaster of reefs.org and he asked me how I uploaded them. I just used the default settings. I think I uploaded the files as ascii (text basically) and should have uploaded them as binary files. Will try that when i get home.
Bill

A

Anonymous

bingo!!! :::crossing fingers:::

Now, if we can get the files in their correct folders and find out where the missing readings are, we're in business....see you guys in chat

eric

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: