• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
yeah length width height. because i think some are 24 inches wide, but his is 18, but 29 inches tall so its nice, you dont have to lean over to look at it, the tank is around as tall as my neck, and im just shy of 6 foot lol. awesome size tank. it came from jrobbins on here who does the podcasts for afishionado. we got it from him about a half a year ago for i think 350 bucks without return pump, uv, reactor, powerheads and light fixture. he wants only 50 bucks more for ALL THAT as well. AWESOME DEAL.

even though he said obo, i think 400 bucks is a CRAZY price for all of that. whoever gets it, good for them. they are saving alot of money on this steal!

Last edited:
T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
here is the origional thread for this tank for sale. it was altered a bit because everything inside the tank was for sale origionally, but everything already got a home. so its everything for sale, but live stock. it also has better pics or light, sump, ect...

pick up vernon NJ 07461, or maybe can help out deliver if not too crazy far

pm me the address i wanna see it in person. when does he need it out by?

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
he does not have a spot on date yet, but most likely maybe 28th, 29th. around there ish. ill tell him tomorrow to PM you address.

its going to be broken down by monday so we can clean it out and make it nice

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
In his thread for the tank he lists all his equipment just an FYI for anyone.

If you decide to part out I'll take the phosphate reactor & stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
it was origionally all included, but no one was interested, he wanted 680 for everything. yet no one wanted it. so he called his friends and sold all the live stock. if it was $400 for everything and the 150lbs of rock included and the fish and all... that would of been the biggest deal ever on mr lol. lol

150g rr dual overflow tank, stand, sump/fuge, return pump, uv sterl., reactor, 2 hydor model 4 powerheads, 72 inch pretty much new Power Compact fixture, and any other random products he may have like chemicals and ect... 400 bucjks...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: