• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
here is the deal, my good friend bilbo913 on here, mr, is sadly moving to texas in 2 WEEKS. He CANNOT take his tank there due to space. he does not want to get rid of it but due to sudden changes in his life plans, this tank needs to go ASAP. He loves his tank, its sad to see it go. so he told me to put his tank on here for sale since i know more of what he has then he does since i helped set it all up and been helping him since day one.

He wants to sell it as a COMPLETE! EVERYTHING IN ONE SHOT! not part out

150G Dual OverFlow Tank. 72x18x29 i think. Great Condition. Origionally came From JRobbins.
Metal Stand With Wood Frame To Cover And Hide Everything
30G Tank Sump With Fuge And New Coralife Skimmer turned on 3 times, and return pump. UV Sterlizer and PhosBan Reactor.
72Inch 2 Month Old Power Compact Fixture. All Bulbs And LED's Are In Like New Condition. Not Even A Scratch.
2-Hydor Korilia 4 Power Heads.
2 Heaters.

THIS TANK NEEDS TO BE GONE BY THE NEXT TWO WEEKS DUE TO HIM MOVING!!! NO TIME TO PART OUT IT ALL OUT.

$450 Takes Everything Or Best REASONABLE Offer.
Please help him out. Its very important that this goes.

Pick Up Is Vernon NJ. Highland Lakes. 07461.

b7b0b46c.jpg

7d6aa6d2.jpg

91458337.jpg

b09828a2.jpg

c01b897d.jpg

Last edited:

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
i dont know about that. i dont think he is ready to part out yet. i mean ill let you know, but he wants to get rid of it all in one shot since he has a strict time line. ill keep u posted though...

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
hey guys, ive been getting alot of questions on the live rock if he will part out on it. he is not ready to part out. this tank needs to be gone within 2 weeks. if the tank does not sell, rock MAY be available. as of right now, no. he needs to try to get it all out in one shot. livestock already has a home or sold.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: