• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
UPDATE: I have 6 available for trade. all free/pick ups are taken. pls pm me with name and number so I can tell Jason who will pick up how many. I will post his availability once I get in touch with him. thanks guys!

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
ok, so here the story... an artist had created a work of art with these acrylic tanks and had water in and out of them using pumps and plumbing. :) appareNtly, some rich guy owned it and got tired of it. so they took it down. the tanks are mostly drilled but all, i thiNk, have overfLows. the guy giving them to me, Jason, was just goNNa throw theM away. he has theM in an elevator shaFt all piled up and I got what I couLd fit in my minivan, which is 10. i left 12 there for ya'LL to pick uP :D

it was darK, but from wHat i couLd teLL, most are in good to brand new condition. see bad picture for reference.

so that'S the story... i've paid forWard and shared my good luck... :sigh1:

please PM me all your info, coZ it's been a wiLd nite... :bigeyes2:

only 2 left for trade

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
sorry dude... everyOne was caLLing and you said you couLdnt pick up during the day. like I said, I apologize if i didnt please everyOne, but i did the best i couLd and that is aLL i can do :eek:

i shared... :usa1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: