• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I have a few frags I'd like to trade or sell, they are pretty basic, but I'm sure someone out there would like them....

1. 3 Frags of Florida Ricordia (2 have 2 polyps 1 has just 1 polyp) They open up to about 1 - 1 1/2" each....

2. 1 Frag of Red Mushrooms... about 3 mushrooms on it.... biggest about quarter size, and 2 dime size, on a rock tennis ball size.

3. 1 Frag of Green Star Polyps... the rock is about tennis ball size dia. and the patch of GSP's is about 1 1/2" - 2" diameter.. they grow quick and are awesome green.

4. 1 Frag/Rock of Yellow Polyps... rock is about 3" dia. and there is approx. 25 polyps on it.

Willing to trade for other softies if possible, or we can work out a price if you have nothing to trade. I'm in Hoboken and can meet in lower/midtown Manhattan if that's easier to meet. Email me and I can send pics of the items your interested in.

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you send me a pic of the Ricordia and the yellow polyps?

[email protected]

[ July 17, 2003, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: stealyourhouse ]

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello... heres an update...

I have left...

1 2-polyps green Fla. Ricordia
1 1-polyps green Fla. Ricordia
1 rock 3 red mushrooms

I do have another GSP frag... it's smaller than the orginal one listed, but if someone is interested let me know. I can take a pic tonight if need be.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: