• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Fellow Reefers,

Selling a nice show piece rock covered in brown waving hands polyps. The rock weighs about 15lbs and is completely covered in the front and back. It has some stray green star polyps on the top back of the rock.

This was one of my first pieces of rock that I bought for the tank - those of you who have sen my tank, know this piece and know how beautiful it is.

I am asking $75 (OBO) for this and is a pick-up or in-person delivery item only. This will yield you frags and will make it's money back ina ayear for sure.

Please email or PM me with offer if interested.

Also, I could frag off a few small pieces from this if anyone is interested - probably 2"x2"

Let me know - [icture can be found here - http://reefcentral.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1556115 I haven't figured out how to put an image in the post :-(

House

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen this piece in person,its a real beauty.Jim was nice enough to give me a frag and its growing very fast in my tank.If i had room in my tank it would be there

Toe'Knee

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<center>
attachment.php
<CENTER>

Great looking piece, if no one buys the whole piece I'll buy some some frags of it...H.O.L stop by the store Mon. I just picked up a few frags for $3.99 it wasnt a bad deal at all.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: