• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I have a large leather that has been making frags of itself every week. Also I have a medium size frag of a neon green rhodactis mushroom. Also some assorted mushrooms of different colors.

What are you looking for ?

Pseudo
devil.gif

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Pseudo ...don't know if you remember me (bugsy) but I traded you a while back...I gave you a toadstool leather frag and you gave me a rock of red shrooms...you even told me to keep the thermos that the rock came in...anyways nice to see you again...anybody on this thread want to sell thier frags? I don;t really have anythign to trade at the moment.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey DJ,

What's up? I still have that leather. It is 6 times the size when you gave it to me. It looks great. It overgrew the plug. What are you looking for in frags ? I might have it. email me at [email protected]

Kasei

L

LOVEMYREEF

Rating - 100%
185   0   0
hey everyone i have some frags i can trade finger leather and green stars and stuff maybe a small piece of my red sea fan...or the encrusting gorg.

whats out there for the offer

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Hello, i have a small 2-3 inch brown torch frag with two heads for trade? If anyone intersted let me know, i'm open to anything. I only have pc lighting tho.

[ April 07, 2003, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

mikedan1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry guys all corals are gone im looking for some frags to purchase e-mail me if you want to sell anything mikedan1@optonline,net

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: