• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
SPS: Alien Moon Favia

I have this Favia, it looks like the Alien Moon Favia

Its about 3"x 1" I'm going to frag it in half. I'll will keep 1 half and the other half will be sold for $60
This was the link I found that resemble the favia I am selling.
http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=05-5601-10

Again I'm asking $60 would consider a trade of
Nuclear Green Palythoa

Attachments

• Alien Moon Favia.jpg
    Alien Moon Favia.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:
C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
:backtotop

Please keep all non sale related questions and statements to PM.

Post here if only to help the sale or to buy.

RichT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
WOW! Had I know I had a $4000 coral, I might not have cut it up so quickly and donated the frags to the club. Silly me!

_DSC4179.jpg

199_30_06_07_10_59_58_2.jpg

199_30_06_07_10_59_58_3.jpg

Last edited:

RichT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
We'll be raffling a couple off at the Swap Tom. I doubt I'll be fragging that piece again for better than a year. But your on top of the list when I do!

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
I guess you have nothing else to do, with the rest of your time! Very childish & stupid, starting with your NJRC President (Great example of leadership). Most of you in your mid 40's acting like imature little girls. You need to grow-up and stop smelling each other "AS". Nothing was stolen from you individuals.

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
starting with your NJRC President (Great example of leadership)

You must have your facts a little mixed up. I merely asked a question that at the time I didn't know the answer to. I have a piece similar to yours and I was trying to figure out if they came from the same colony since they looked so similar. Once I figured it out I modified my post. I didn't post anything disparaging against you or your sale at any point in time.

Not sure why you chose to single me out on your tirade, but it was certainly unwarranted.

Posts that had been moved out for review have since been restored, which may have added to your confusion and belief that I may have had some other agenda. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I would have hoped to have gotten the same in return.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I guess you have nothing else to do, with the rest of your time! Very childish & stupid, starting with your NJRC President (Great example of leadership). Most of you in your mid 40's acting like imature little girls. You need to grow-up and stop smelling each other "AS". Nothing was stolen from you individuals.
While I agree that you were provoked in your "for sale" thread, the above statement would constitute a personal attack. Please keep it off MR boards. Abuse each other elsewhere.

I opened the thread after this post temporarily to allow a response.

To all: it is a slippery slope once you start questioning peoples prices on for sale threads. It is a market based board, the coral in question could be offered for 1 million dollars. That doesn't mean that it will be sold for that price. Supply and demand.

Thread closed! any further problems take it to PM or contact me via PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: