• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
When you need the corals delivered to Long Island when I live in queens and I don’t have a car there are a couple issues.. you were more than welcome to come pick up at my house any day like all the other people i understand I said I would drop to you but obviously there was an issue for me to get over there.. you know you could have came to get because I asked you .. here is your refund with extra @ravi197699 tjanks for leaving that out your welcome for the 13$ dollar corals delivered to Long Island taking up 3 hours of my time
This isn't how you communicated with me on my phone. Regardless of whether the frag was $5.00 or $50.00, if you couldn't deliver, you shouldn't have offered it. I've refunded the extra $20 you sent. I don't need any extra money from you—I'm already blessed, thank God. Please give that money to someone who truly needs it.

\

1727979177847.png

Remarkablereefs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
it is a crime now a days if someone ask for an update on purchase,
No it’s not buddy but I hooked you up and delivered it which took half a day to do for nothing because I could and I told you I was having an issue getting the car and been busy and told you you could come to me.. I just don’t appreciate you trying to make me look like a scammer because that’s the last thing I do to people .. corals grow back and I’m very generous with them to anyone who knows me and to you as well.. before writing some mean **** and leaving out the part that you wanted them delivered and could come pick up at anytime I didn’t appreciate it..

Remarkablereefs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
And then you post our personal conversation.. on here .. your started writing the fucked up ****.. why don’t you post the line where I said you can come and get the corals for free whenever you get a chance.. I’m not gonna stand by and let someone paint a picture that is not true… this is a hobby not a job people get busy and like I told you your corals are here and you will get them.. those are our personal conversations I don’t appreciate you posting like a 5 years old..

Attachments

• IMG_5843.jpeg
    IMG_5843.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 0

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
And then you post our personal conversation.. on here .. your started writing the fucked up ****.. why don’t you post the line where I said you can come and get the corals for free whenever you get a chance.. I’m not gonna stand by and let someone paint a picture that is not true… this is a hobby not a job people get busy and like I told you your corals are here and you will get them.. those are our personal conversations I don’t appreciate you posting like a 5 years old..
I don't want anything for free, i never look for anything free, I pay for what I want and move on, I never called you names or wrote anything mean, all I asked was if you don't have frags then issue me refund, all you had to do was to reply with yes and or no answer and then you called me names on my phone and do you think I appreciate this ?

Remarkablereefs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Let’s be civil folks.
I apologize but I don’t appreciate being slandered and when someone doesn’t tell the entire story that they could have picked up the corals any day and it was only because they were not delivered that was my fault .. I don’t drive and live in astoria and have to borrow a car to get to east meadow which is a 3-4 hour deal and was not getting compensation for it and already did the favor once.. anyhow
I don't want anything for free, i never look for anything free, I pay for what I want and move on, I never called you names or wrote anything mean, all I asked was if you don't have frags then issue me refund, all you had to do was to reply with yes and or no answer and then you called me names on my phone and do you think I appreciate this ?
i apologize you are right I am in the wrong I just was upset that you thought that your money was at risk.. i apologize I have been very busy at work and been working crazy hours 7 days a weeks 12 hours a day and unfortunately sometimes I am just exhausted and don’t want to talk to anyone.. you are right .. and i apologize for calling you names.. the corals grow and giving you for free is not like giving money in my eyes they just grow back for me and frankly I like the fact that someone else has them as a backup If I lose the colony which happens all the time.. as you know.. so please when you can and have a little time I would love for you to come by and check out my tank and take your pack as a gift and apology for me taking a long time.. i apologize for saying mean **** just I don’t like when someone talks crap when mean while I am one of the most generous people and totally love hooking people up and making them happy.. that’s how this hobby should be not centered around money.. its already getting ridiculously expensive that’s the only reason I sell anything in the first place to help with costs of salt and monthly supplies.. please stay in touch and let me know if you can get over here otherwise when I can I will bring to you

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I apologize but I don’t appreciate being slandered and when someone doesn’t tell the entire story that they could have picked up the corals any day and it was only because they were not delivered that was my fault .. I don’t drive and live in astoria and have to borrow a car to get to east meadow which is a 3-4 hour deal and was not getting compensation for it and already did the favor once.. anyhow

i apologize you are right I am in the wrong I just was upset that you thought that your money was at risk.. i apologize I have been very busy at work and been working crazy hours 7 days a weeks 12 hours a day and unfortunately sometimes I am just exhausted and don’t want to talk to anyone.. you are right .. and i apologize for calling you names.. the corals grow and giving you for free is not like giving money in my eyes they just grow back for me and frankly I like the fact that someone else has them as a backup If I lose the colony which happens all the time.. as you know.. so please when you can and have a little time I would love for you to come by and check out my tank and take your pack as a gift and apology for me taking a long time.. i apologize for saying mean **** just I don’t like when someone talks crap when mean while I am one of the most generous people and totally love hooking people up and making them happy.. that’s how this hobby should be not centered around money.. its already getting ridiculously expensive that’s the only reason I sell anything in the first place to help with costs of salt and monthly supplies.. please stay in touch and let me know if you can get over here otherwise when I can I will bring to you
Thank you that is all you had to say when I asked for an update, I did not worry about 130 bucks, It is not going to make me go out of business, I totally understand that you might be working long hours, as we started taking, I don't drive that far to buy corals, you offered me to deliver the corals that is why I agreed to buy from you, but it's all good, if you ever come by long island I will still buy from you, I love this hobby and I met great people in this hobby, people who know me and deal with me, know what kind of a person I am, I prefer relationship over money, Hope to deal with you soon, I do owe you 20 bucks though,

Remarkablereefs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Thank you that is all you had to say when I asked for an update, I did not worry about 130 bucks, It is not going to make me go out of business, I totally understand that you might be working long hours, as we started taking, I don't drive that far to buy corals, you offered me to deliver the corals that is why I agreed to buy from you, but it's all good, if you ever come by long island I will still buy from you, I love this hobby and I met great people in this hobby, people who know me and deal with me, know what kind of a person I am, I prefer relationship over money, Hope to deal with you soon, I do owe you 20 bucks though,
Well moving forward when you can plwase come by and check out tank and i will hook you up with frags because as like you i dont care about the money i care about the corals and would rather have a friend i can count on and trade with iver and over then make hundred bucks..if you head into city please don’t hesitate and hit me ip would love to have you come see tank and always like to have corals backed up as well.. i apologize for what happened and hope we can move forward and forget about this.

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Well moving forward when you can plwase come by and check out tank and i will hook you up with frags because as like you i dont care about the money i care about the corals and would rather have a friend i can count on and trade with iver and over then make hundred bucks..if you head into city please don’t hesitate and hit me ip would love to have you come see tank and always like to have corals backed up as well.. i apologize for what happened and hope we can move forward and forget about this.
thank you and this incident is history buddy, I will text you if I am on that side of the town and check out your tank in person, I am sure it is worth checking out, and if you ever come by long island, message me so that I can buy frags from you as well, thank you once again!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: