• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

S

Stix

Hey everyone. I just got my Tunze Stream 6080 from championlighting.com. I needed it to cover some dead spots behind my rockwork. I was hoping to put it in a spot where it would be hidden (I don't like equipment to show in the tank) but because of the way my tank was made (the bracing) I won't be able to hide it. So I rather go with a closed loop instead of having the pro's of the Tunze Stream. This thing's was only on today for I'd say about 45 seconds LoL. I will ship it in the exact same box with all the stuff included that it came with, even the box that championlighting sent it UPS to me LoL. There is however something wrong with the brace, or at least I think so. It's worth like $5 on their website for a replacement but it came defective (I think one of the holes is supposed to be threaded but it isn't. So I'm sure if you call Tunze or championlighting they will replace it probably for free. I'm still gonna take the $5 off of the price. Including shipping, it cost me $175.97. You can have it for $155 shipped anywhere in the USA. I will even include the reciept that I got from championlighting so you can see for yourself what it cost me. Please PM me or email me at [email protected].
-Nick Sarta

S

Stix

ok $140 plus shipping. I'm in Brooklyn, NY so if you're close it'll be cheaper for you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: