Matt L.

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have the following equipment for sale. Pickup will only be available in Scarsdale, NY, but would generally be available any time of day, seven days a week. Due to the large number if items for sale, please reply here (please do not message) with the ID number(s) of the equipment you would like and their name. Equipment is available first come first serve. Please do not message, or text message just yet. I will reach out to you in the order in which you reply to this post. Please note some items are free, as noted by a price of $0.

1. EcoTech Vortech MP40 #1 (this is not MP40wQD, the older model, not mobius ready), dry side, wet side, and power supply - $100 $50
  2. EcoTech Vortech MP40 #2 (this is not MP40wQD, the older model, not mobius ready), dry side, wet side, and power supply - $100 $50
  3. 250W Eheim Glass Heater, works, $0
  4. 300W Aqueous (Pro) Black Heater, works, $0
  5. 1.5" super high quality true union ball valve #1 by hayward, threaded fittings only, $10
  6. 1.5" super high quality true union ball valve #2 by hayward, threaded fittings only, $10
  7. 1.5" super high quality true union ball valve #3 by hayward, threaded fittings only, $10
  8. 1.5" super high quality true union ball valve #4 by hayward, threaded fittings only, $10
  9. 1.5" super high quality true union ball valve #5 by hayward, threaded fittings only, $10
  10. 1.5" super high quality true union ball valve #6 by hayward, threaded fittings only, $10
  11. Complete S3002 Replacement Sulfur Media for Koralin sulfur denitrator, new in box, $20
  12. Neptune Systems MXM Module, new in box, $80 $50
  13. Kessil H160 Tuna Flora light, with flexible arm, works great, never used, $80
  14. 2" Gate Valve #1, grey, slip connections, $5 $0
  15. 2" Gate Valve #2, grey, slip connections, $5 $0
  16. WEP 6010 RODI booster pump and power supply (positive displacement pump used to boost pressure for RODI applications), $10
  17. 10.7 gallon NSF RODI storage tank (hydropneumatic tank) $10
  18. Small acryllic skimmer for small tanks, unknown brand, with pump, works $0
  19. 60" Ecotech RMS Rail $20
  20. Ecotech RMS Arm #1 $20
  21. Ecotech RMS Arm #2, broken plastic part but still works fine, $0
  22. Float switch #1, external 110V, $0
  23. Float switch #2, external 110V, $0
  24. Hanna TDS Controller for automation of RODI, $10 $0
Thank you for looking, If you need a photo of something, it can be provided.

Matt:cool:

Last edited:

shinylights

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im interested in a couple of things and would like pics such as the RMS rails, RODI booster pump, and skimmer

Matt L.

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For those that requested photos, absolutely I can share. Here is a photo of the valves together.

The ball valves are the high quality TB series Hayward Ball Valve. The ball valves have been used but are clean. The gate valves have never been used. The ball valves have the true union ends, but only the threaded end connections. The gate valves have slip end connections.
IMG_3815.jpg

Matt L.

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Here are photos of the RMS arms (note the one on the left with the cracked plastic is the broken one. It still can work fine.), as well as the RMS arm, which is a little dusty but will clean off just fine.
IMG_3818.jpg
IMG_3819.jpg

Matt L.

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have updated the list based on the sale of some items, and the reduction in price on the MP40's. It turns out, I do not think I have the DC power adapters for these (I can look and let you know if I find anything), but this is an extremely inexpensive replacement part.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: