• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a Pagoda and a yellow Nephthea,and a pink pocillipora and a orange cap,green cap and a orange digitata and a green digitata..oh man...Vic see you got me hooked on sps's...hehehe :D

[ July 22, 2003, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Dopler ]

kennerd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
depends on how big you want, but I have a show-size and shaped pagoda in my 65 gal. Base is 8" across or so, and is a wild W shape. blue/mint green skeleton with pinkish purple polyps.

65.JPG

It's in the upper right hand rear corner in the picture.

Where is BUchanan? I am located in south Rockland county: 10 minuted from the Tappan Zee Bridge

Ken

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like i'll be going on strike saturday.So i got to hold off on livestock purchases for now.Ken that pagoda is awsome,as soon as the strikes over i'll be in touch.I'm just buying some equiptment that i need(overflow) then my reef budget is low till this blows over.Thanks for the offers guys
banghead.gif

[ July 30, 2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Dopler ]

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ken
yup i'm a verizon field tech..looks like we'll be walkin,hopefully it'll be short lived...no one wins with a strike..Jackson i really appreciate the offer but I really dont want to dive all that way i'm in upper westchester.But thank you very much

Nick

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: