• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grsfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.6%
28   1   0
Hi. I bought a rainbow bubble tip online and this anemone tends to grow to about an inch or 2 and then splits so I started with one and now have 3. I really don’t want these to take over my tank so I’m selling the 3 for $30
8F1ACDC6-2784-4287-BB1A-15B6D3819143.jpeg
A306C2A5-BE1D-407B-B414-010AE0F62459.jpeg
all about an an inch to 2 inches.

Here are pics of 2 of them. The other one is a little smaller
Pick up is in mineola

djelclasico

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I bought a rainbow bubble tip online and this anemone tends to grow to about an inch or 2 and then splits so I started with one and now have 3. I really don’t want these to take over my tank so I’m selling the 3 for $30 View attachment 273739View attachment 273740all about an an inch to 2 inches.

Here are pics of 2 of them. The other one is a little smaller
Pick up is in mineola
What time your available tomorrow i want them

Enviado desde mi LM-Q610(FGN) mediante Tapatalk

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Hi. I bought a rainbow bubble tip online and this anemone tends to grow to about an inch or 2 and then splits so I started with one and now have 3. I really don’t want these to take over my tank so I’m selling the 3
I’ve often heard that anemones split when they are NOT happy with their environment (light, parameters, etc).
Is everything else in your tank doing good?

grsfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.6%
28   1   0
I have 7 other bubble tip anemones in my tank and other corals all doing good. I think this particular one just doesn’t grow as big. I asked the guy I got it from after and he said they don’t really get bigger than that in his tank either...

Last edited:

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I have 7 other bubble tip anemones in my tank and other corals all doing good.
Interesting... might be because of the other anemones... I’ve heard from some members here, that certain BTAs can’t be in same systems together ... such as Colorado or Chicago with regular BTAs because they can ‘hurt’ each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: